1. Who are your characters parents?
Secortus Des Porfirio and Minerta Sel Porfirio.
2. Do they have any siblings?
Eternus Vas Porfirio is his brother. He would have had a sister too, but she was a stillborn.
3. Do they like their siblings?
Chronos likes his brother, Eternus hates him return.
4. Do they live with their family?
5. Do they have children?
No, he will though.
- - Career
6. What do they do for a living? How do they earn money?
He doesn't really earn a living. : D His whole family share the money brought in for themselves when they need, but mostly for things to help and give to the people of Chronaria. Otherwise though,he helps his father with running Chronaria, keeping it safe and keeping the time line stable.
7. Do they like what they do?
8. How long have they been in this career?
Prince since he was born. : D /shot/ Helping his father since fifteen.
- - Friends
9. Do they have a best friend?
Everyone he likes is a best friend to him, he doesn't class some in a higher friendship than others. He treats them equally and with respect.
10. Do other characters dislike your OC?
11. Do they have any frenemies?
12. Do they prefer to stick with old friends or make new friends?
A bit of both. He likes to stick with old ones as well as make new ones.
13. Do they have any rivals?
His own brother. : D Whom is actually being manipulated by someone outside of the planet. Hue hue hue.
- - Romance
14. What physical things do they look for in a partner?
Nothing. : D He doesn't have a partner choice. He must marry someone of his fathers choosing. That someone being a someone in the same family not within Kairos. Yes, same family. His family have no choice unless they want to lose their power over time which will inevitably send the planet back into eternal suffering. : D
A small fact for that eternal suffering part seeing as I know I've never really told anyone about my characters. Chronaria and Chronarians alike are a paradox. They shouldn't exist, yet they do. Chronaria never had a time line in the past, or time itself. So things could not die, yet new things could never be given life. Therefore no food could grow, water could not flow. Yet people could not die from malnutrition. Eternal suffering. Should they lose the power over time, that past shall be repeated.
And they got their powers from the Goddess of Time whom I have yet to name, for they didn't want to no longer exist despite their pain. So they offered to help maintain time and fix time line errors elsewhere. Seeing as it's a dangerous power if abused, only one family was given it as long as their bloodline remains 100% their own. For mixed blood weakens the power or completely removes it from the child born.
15. What do they do when they like someone? Tell them, or keep it a secret?
He would tell when he felt the time was right. But again, he can be with only one person of his fathers choosing.
16. Have they ever had a "soulmate"?
Never made one for him, and if he does - would never have met them any way. : D
17. What is their sexual orientation?
18. How many lovers have they had?
19. What would be their favourite thing to do with the one they love?
I wouldn't know yet, I am still developing and creating characters or storyline.
- - Sex
20. Are they a virgin?
20. Are they into bondage? BDSM?
21. Have they ever had a one night stand?
22. Have they ever given or received a blowjob?
- - Lifestyle
23. Are they a morning or night person?
24. Do they ever drink or get drunk?
He does only on events or visits if it's offered. But he wouldn't let himself get drunk.
25. Do they have any fears?
Losing people close to him like family or friends. The people losing faith in him and his family. Pain. War.
26. Can they speak more than one language?
He speaks only Chronarian. However there is a device he has that detects a persons language and translates it for him should that very language be in the Chronarian database. It also translates his own words into the language the other speaks for them. T'is a device that fits in his mouth and his ear, obviously.
27. What do they live for? What keeps them going?
He lives to keep Chronaria safe and happy. If he fails, he wouldn't know what to do with himself. xD
28. What is the best compliment they could receive?
I don't know yet.
29. What goal do they most want to accomplish in their lifetime?
The same as what he lives for, ensuring peoples safety and happiness. That goal will end or hopefully be passed on to the next heir when he dies.
- - Personality
30. Are they quiet or talkative?
A bit of both. Talkative when he needs or feels it necessary. Quiet when the situations calls for it or he feels it necessary.
31. Are they usually a leader or a follower?
A bit of both, but mostly leader. He follows his father, but helps lead the planet. And eventually fully leads it himself.
32. Are they openly emotional? (Cry easily, tell people they're upset, etc?)
Only to his family. More so his father. For it is best to keep a positive, confident or calm face to the citizens.
33. How would they describe their personality?
Calm, trustworthy, loyal, mostly confident, ambitious, charismatic, reliable, intelligent, sympathetic. Can be hurt easily, sometimes gullible - Usually due to something his brother says.
34. Do they think they dress well?
35. Are they confident?
Mostly, he can lose his confidence thanks to his brother though. Or if an enemy says something that sounds very persuasive in a bad way.
- - Likes/Interests
36. What is their favourite drink?
Something not of this planet. : D /shot/
37. What is their favourite food?
Again, something not of this planet. : D Probably a fruit though, or some sort of meat.
38. What is their favourite animal?
Err.... Something. ._. I am no good at naming species. Shh. LMAO!
Looks a little like a dog with the ears of a cat. But with two back legs, and four front legs instead. It also has two pairs of wings and a long tail covered in neat feathers. It has a sort of pattern running along the sides as well. And the circles of the pattern glow. If I could draw animals, I'd draw it. And I can't name things omfg. Neeeeed to though.
39. What is their favourite weather?
Sunny~ They don't have much weather on that planet anyway. :'D Only snows in one place on the whole planet. And boy does it snow. o.o Since the planet was given time it hasn't stopped heavily snowing there. xD They only get rain too, no storms. Not hurricanes. No tornadoes. Nothing. Just sun and rain. And snow in that one place. xD
40. Do they like sports?
Not particularly interested, he CAN like them though. Chronarian sports, and no I am not sitting here thinking of a new sport to describe and naming it. XD Sports have no mention or appearance in my story~
41. Regardless of skill, do they like dancing, singing, or drawing?
He can dance in a paired dance, but he doesn't really like it all that much. xD Singing, not too much. He can draw somewhat, and likes it. But it is very rare that he does so. Very.
If you want me to do another of these on a different character of mine, throw the OC name my way~
And anything you wish to know about Chronos or his family, again throw the question(s) my way~